Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ya Ya and Pumpkins

Last year it was so easy to get great pictures of Owen with the pumpkins, this year, not so much - he wouldn't sit still for more than 3 seconds to have his picture made and he certainly wouldn't smile so here is what we got :) As you can see, he wasn't happy about sitting down so most of the shots were mid motion - I think a few turned out ok!!





Owen has also started to say his name. We have no idea where this came from but he calls himself "Ya Ya" It really sounds like the name that Kailan (from Ne How Kailan on Noggin) calls her grandad...maybe we are watching too much TV. I mean "Owen" sounds nothing like "Ya Ya" but for some reason, he thinks it does. Andrew and I crack up every time he says it. He loves to go around the room and point to everyone and say their name (he does this for extended periods of time) and every time he gets to himself, we can't help but laugh.
My job is going great - I am really happy with it and think its going to be a great fit! I know I am only one week in but hopefully it will keep being this great!
Halloween is next weekend and we are SO excited! Owen's costume had to change from our original idea - next year we are going to start searching earlier for what we need. But he will still be adorable.


No comments: