



Well I am exhausted so this is going to be short and sweet....I started my new job yesterday! I am so excited. I am working for the Boy Scouts Supply Group and will be working on the merchandising team for the apparel (uniforms, tee shirts, etc). Its a new venture for me as I have never done outwear before - just underwear!! But I am so excited. It seems to be a great company to work for with great values. Everyone leaves right at 5 which is fine by me! AND the best news is that its only 2 exits up on the highway. Daycare is about 1/2 way between home and work so its PERFECT!! Today was only my second day and my manager is brand new too (she started a week ago) so we are learning together! She is really nice thought and I think I am going to enjoy working with her.This past weekend we went to a farm near here and had the best time. The weather was a little overcast so the pictures aren't that great but I found a few cute ones! Owen loved the petting zoo and kept trying to pick up the huge pumpkins - it was so cute! So its not letting me post pictures right now - will try again later
Owen news this week - he is talking up a storm and loves to give big hugs now. It is the sweetest thing when he wraps his arms around you. I know this won't last forever so I am enjoying every second of it. I actually forgot how hard it is to work and take care of him and I was struggling tonight but I just need to get back into my routine. I just feel so bad because I don't really spend quality time with him - its cook, eat, bath, story, bed and he is SO not happy in the morning to get up early - both mornings this week he has sat up and looked at me, laid back down and said "night night" - it makes me laugh!
Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment