Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Owen had a great Halloween this year! He dressed up as a golfer and looked so cute! We gave him a few pieces of candy which he loved and kept asking for more all day today! He had more fun putting the candy in and out of the bowl and his candy bag. He loved helping us hand out candy to all the trick or treaters that came around!
Here is Owen in his "golf cart" being pushed around the neighborhood. I don't think they stopped at too many houses but Owen loves riding in the car, and especially carrying his golf club. Good thing it is soft because he hit many people with it!


Our neighbors Brad and Amy dressed up as rednecks for Halloween - I almost peed my pants when I walked in the door. Seriously, not nice to do that to a pregnant lady :) I couldn't even look at Brad. Later in the night, we all tried on his wig and stache - I will have to get those pictures off Andrew's phone because they are too funny!!
Here is all the candy we gave out! We had SO many kids come by! Thankfully we didn't run out and I am super Thankful that there were only a few pieces left - I have been eating it all day and ready for all the candy to be OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!
#2 is doing good in there - kicking away....we might find out what we are having on the 13th, that is IF Andrew is in town :) I don't really want to know so if he isn't here, I want to keep it a surprise. But on the other hand, I do kinda want to know!! One of my sweet neighbors brought over ALL of her maternity clothes today - I mean TONS of stuff so I am super excited to have a new wardrobe! She was so sweet for doing that :) Owen and I are headed to Greensboro this weekend for Sarah's baby shower. Andrew has to stay in Denver for the weekend so I am REALLY glad we have something to do!




No comments: