
Owen and I had a blast this weekend at the NC State game. Even though we lost the game, it was a great time. I was really worried about going with Owen by myself but he was such a good boy. He loved the football game - all the clapping and all the people kept him highly entertained! Unfortunately, Andrew had to stay in Denver this weekend so he couldn't go wtih us :(

Tailgating with Baba, lots of junkfood for Owen!!

Here we are in the game - Owen can't take his eyes off the field to look at the camera.

AND we got to see Aunt Becca and Miss Brayden - what a treat for Owen! I am so glad we got to see them - I love this picture - Slim in the background - ha ha!!
This week has been pretty uneventful. We miss Andrew so much and can't wait for him to get home this weekend! Only a few more days and really only a few more months of this project - THANK goodness!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment