Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pawleys Island

We had such a nice weekend in Pawleys Island. We went with Katie and Bret (and Cameron of course!!) and the Bowman's. It was so nice and relaxing. Owen loves the beach!!
Here is Owen trying to push the girls out of the way so he can get to the "Nacks" (his word for snack)

Ahhh got the nacks all to myself!!

We had to take Owen for a walk on the beach because he wouldn't stay out of the water. He loves the water so much. He was shivering the water was so cold but he didn't care - he wouldn't play on the beach, only in the water!!

Here he is taking off into the water without mommy and daddy



The water was ICY cold but that didn't stop my little fish from swimming!
I have to give credit to Katie for most of these pictures! I forgot our small camera and didn't want to take the big one out on the beach - Katie takes amazing pictures :)
Other news this week - I think I may have found a job. I will keep you posted with all the details but I am so hoping it works out!! Owen is talking more and more every day. He can now point to many of his body parts and tell you what they are. He also likes to point at yours and say the name but that usually results in a tiny finger so far up your nose that it touches your brain OR a poke in the eye. Its still cute.
#2 is growing away - supposedly the baby is the size of my fist now. My belly isn't really sticking out too much and I have only gained 2 pounds so I don't know where the baby is but I am sure soon it will be VERY obvious that I am pregnant. I keep thinking I feel the baby kicking - maybe too early but it sure feels like kicks to me :)

No comments: