
Owen has a little announcement to make :) March 30th he is going to be a BIG brother!! I know most of you probably already know but thought I would post it on here anyway. Things are going great so far - it has been really nice to be off work the first three months of being pregnant - Owen has still been in school and I can nap whenever I want to!! We have seen the baby twice via ultrasound and everything is growing just fine. I am trying to hold out and not find out the sex but we'll see if I can do it. We'll keep you posted with the progress!!

Who knew playing near the fireplace could be so much fun at Goggi's? Owen and Zoe had a blast today playing together - they were screeching throught the house chasing each other. As kids, we all loved Goggi's hallway and had many hours of fun running down the hall. I love that my child is having that same fun!!


Here is Owen at the Park a few weeks ago, he loves going down there but we have to wrestle him away from the water. He has no fear and always wants to jump right in.

He also loves the sliding board. He tries to get me to let him go down the big one but I think I would even be scared of that one - I think we have to wait a while for the big slide. So for now, he goes down the small one while HOLDING our hands!! He loves it and could slide for HOURS!

Here is a video of Owen playing with his favorite toy - the baseball bat. He hit a really good one all the way across the room but of course I didn't get that shot on video!!
2 comments:
Awww! Owen is so smart and talented! I can't believe he can hit the ball. Definetly a future baseball player. Can't wait to meet baby number 2! Congrats again!
OMG!!! Congrats guys! We're so happy for you! xoxo
Post a Comment