
Baba and Nana Bain came in for the weekend to watch Owen while Andrew and I went to Charleston with a group of friends. We had a GREAT time! We ran in the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K. Neither of us trained for it and both of us ended up running most of the race. I finished 1:17:12 and Andrew finished 1:22:00 - so I was pretty impressed with our times. However, neither of us can move very quickly today and I am pretty sure I am going to have to go to work tomorrow still not walking very well!! Thanks to Nana and Baba for babysitting - Owen had a blast with them!
Owen is 11 months tomorrow, I just can't believe in a month I will have a one year old! Its crazy how much he has grown in the past year. Its been an amazing time in our lives and we are lucky and blessed to have a healthy little boy! We are having his birthday party on May 9th - If you want to come and I haven't sent you the evite, let me know (just leave a comment) - I didn't want to leave anyone out but I also didn't want people to feel like they had to be here - its going to be more of an adult party but I promise it will be lots of fun!!
This week is another short one! We are headed to the beach on Thursday for our annual Ocean Isle Easter trip with the family. Andrew and I still have to figure out how to win the easter egg dyeing competition this year...any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment