Sunday, March 29, 2009

Up and Running...

No, not Owen quite yet :) But I have started my own Pampered Chef business! I have wanted to do it for years and I finally decided to do it! Partly because my job is potentially moving to New York in the next year and mostly because Andrew told me I couldn't make any money doing it. You know me, I don't really like to be told I can't do something so that kinda lit a fire under my hiney and kicked me in gear. I am SUPER excited about it and can't wait to get started. I am going to have a website - www.pamperedchef.biz/kendalldunlap but it won't be activated until I am considered an active consultant. In the meantime, if you want to order something or you want TONS of free product (by hosting a show) just shoot me an email at chefkendall@gmail.com! You can check out all the great products at www.pamperedchef.com

As for Owen, we are having so much fun with him. It just seems he gets cuter every day. We were able to go out this weekend to our friend Jack Hall's 30th birthday party. Miss Rachel from daycare babysat and I think Owen had a blast with her! Next weekend Andrew and I are headed to Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge run - we were supposed to be training for it (its a 10k), we haven't even walked that far. We might pass out attempting this but it will be a good time. Its our first weekend away from Owen and Baba and Nana Bain are babysitting. I told them to hope that we don't have too much fun and just stay in Charleston :) Today we had a great trip to the park and actually made some friends while we were there (imagine that :) Here are some pictures from the park - Owen looks like baby super model with the wind blowing in his hair!



Baba - this one is for you. Andrew said he wanted to teach Owen early to play golf with you and this is what you are doing most of the time you are playing so Owen better catch on quick.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't find your name as a consultant on Pamper Chef.

The Dunlap's said...

Thanks for letting me know - it won't find me until I have turned in a certain amount of sales making me "active" I'll get there soon!