Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey Hey Look at Me...

Does anyone else have this toy in the video? I sing the song ALL day long..."hey hey look at me, happy happy as can be, bounce and boogie 1,2,3, come along and play with me....." I even sing the songs at work. But hey, Owen loves the toy and it gets him dancing and walking so its all worth it! Andrew on the other hand, wants to go throw the toy in Lake Wylie.


We had a great weekend at the beach with my family! Owen went on his first boat ride. He liked it so much, he fell asleep the entire time. He hasn't napped on me since he was 4 months old so it was really sweet. Hmmmm, maybe we should get a boat, hint hint Andrew.


We participated in the Annual Easter Egg dyeing competition this year and felt that our eggs were not fairly judged. The out of state judges figured out which ones we submitted and put them both in last place. We are going to demand a recount. Here were our submissions....don't you think we should have won? Obama and the poop explosion diaper (that was Owen's submission)

The Easter Bunny sure did come visit in Ocean Isle - Owen hit the jackpot! I think the Easter Bunny who lives at the beach is much nicer than the one who lives in Tega Cay.

I tried to have a photo shoot on the beach. I am not 100% happy with the lighting - we should have gone about an hour later but I am playing with the pictures to see what I can do with them. There are some really cute ones. Here are just a few....




I don't know what this is all about but if I were Cookie the dog, I would be scared.

No comments: