Sunday, March 22, 2009

When you see bubbles in the bath...

Take the baby immediately OUT of the tub...I learned this lesson the hard way today. Owen was in the bath nicely playing...all of the sudden he stopped and started grunting. I knew I was in trouble and I panicked, I hesistated...I picked him up and slung him towards the toilet from the tub and had him hover over - I thought I had made it in time because there was stuff in the toilet. Unfortunately, I looked down and there was poop in my lap.....Oh the joy's of being a Mom!

We had a great weekend with a wonderful visit from the Jaax's! Meriweather and Owen had never met and they had a great time playing together. It was such a treat to see them. I can't believe that miss M is six months old and this was the first time I have met her - where has the time gone? She is just a doll baby - Jennifer and I both kept saying - "do we really have babies?"
Owen also had a play date today with Lucy - they had a blast playing outside and eating chocolate chip cookies (just a little bite:)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Jacob pooped in the tub one night while Mark was bathing him. That was FUN to clean up...all of his bath toys were in the tub. Blah!