
We have had the most incredible year in the Dunlap household! Most importantly, our son being born. We had a party on New Years Eve and I laughed at what a difference a few years makes. We brought in 2006 with the Jones, Jaaxes and some other friends down at the beach and had a wild and crazy time. Just 3 short years later, we all have kids! I feel so blessed this year. I looked around the room at our party and there were only 3 couples here that we knew before we moved here. We have made so many wonderful friends and are so thankful for all of them. Becca, Trent and Brayden came to our party and of course they are one of the ones we have known for a while but it was great to see them. Brayden is just a doll baby and such a well behaved little girl. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the kids so I will have to get those from Becca!


Three kids made it all the way to midnight - Shannon, Brenden and Katherine. They got to have special "champagne" and bang pots and pans outside (a lovely tradition that Mike has now shared with all the kids :) They seemed to have fun - there was a pretty lively dance party when the clock struck midnight but it was the kids dancing and the adults laughing - oh how the times have changed!!

Owen was all dressed up in his new pin striped suit that Nana and Papa Dunlap gave him for Christmas. He looked so cute. His new thing is sticking out his tounge and blowing raspberries to you so its hard to get a picture of him now without his tounge hanging out! But you can see how cute he looks in the suit!

Owen had a special visit from Aunt Addie and Caroline yesterday. Addie brought the cutest toy for Owen - its a tower of jungle animals - he loves it and has been playing with it since she brought it over.
1 comment:
I LOVE that suit! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment