Today is Andrew's 31st birthday! Happy Birthday sweetheart! We are so sad that you aren't here to celebrate with us but we had a great weekend with you! I thought I would post Owen's new favorite activity on here since Andrew is the ONLY one who can do it! Owen gets on his shoulders and rides around.
The best part is that Owen holds on to his hair like handlebars. He gets so excited and just laughs and laughs when he is riding around on Daddy's shoulders.
Other news this week - Tuesday we had a snow day and our first day in this house with snow. It wasn't much but Owen and I had a fun day - I worked from home and Owen got to stay home from school. I think he was mostly bored because I didn't have a slew of activities planned like they do at the daycare. By the way, his daycare is going so well - I can't remember if I have mentioned that or not. We LOVE the new one and I even told Andrew that I would put Owen there a few days a week even if I wasn't working!!This weekend my friend Katie Masura (my friend from my Sara Lee days) came in town to visit us. It was so much fun to see her. I think Andrew was a little overwhelmed with the two of us as I don't think he got more than two words in without us laughing or interrupting him. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures while she was here, but I didn't. She'll be back soon thought :) We'll have to meet her new boyfriend at some point!!

Tonight, Owen and I went over to Annie and Bradley's house for dinner. It was delicious - Bradley made home made eggplant parmesean. Owen and Wyatt had a great time playing together. Can you believe how big the boys are getting? Almost NINE months old. Its crazy how time flies. We were laughing at how we used to take pictures of them just lying on the floor and I am telling you it was a struggle to get both of them to sit still at the same time. Those boys are ACTIVE and all over the place!
Happy Birthday Andrew! Owen and I love you so much and we can't wait to see you on Thursday night. XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment