This morning, Owen kept talking to us and lo and behold, he repeated the same word over and over and over. Baba - you will love this - just watch and see. He even gives you a special surprise at the end!!
This other video is just a few new tricks that Owen has. Listen carefully in this one too and he keeps talking....Lucky you Baba.....

Andrew and I went out last night thanks to CeCe. She came in on Wednesday to hang out with us for a few days (really she just wanted to see Owen). We had dinner with Katie and Bret last night at M5 near Southpark. It was fabulous - we had a great time with them! Then as we were headed home, our friend Tom calls so we decided to really go all out and go to a bar. I am not sure the last time we did this! I forgot you have to pay to get in places sometimes :) So we went all the way to uptown Charlotte to meet Tom. 7:30 came way too early this morning. Owen wasn't too concerned that we didn't get enough sleep. Thankfully, Andrew watched Owen for a while today so I could take a long nap :) We were so glad to have CeCe here for a few days. She even cleared out our mountain of laundry! Yippee!
Owen now has FOUR teeth. You can see them really well in this picture. He has two more top teeth almost in as well. I have only been bitten where it hurts once. I am afraid the additional teeth won't help anything in this department. I've made it nursing EIGHT months and only have FOUR more to go so hopefully I can keep it up - Its tough work thought....
I almost forgot, our new daycare...its going SO well. We love it so much more than where we were. The teachers are wonderful. Owen is one lucky little boy because right now is only him and two other babies in the infant room. Let me tell you they are getting some extra special attention. He is so happy every day when I pick him up and so happy all night. It has made the world of difference to change to this daycare and its worth every penny extra that it is costing us.
Andrew starts on a new project next week thankfully :) He is back to Minneapolis which he is not thrilled about. He will be there the 8 coldest weeks of the year. It's only 8 weeks though, so he is excited to get started.
Next weekend we are headed to the mountains with the neighbor crew for a long weekend of fun! We are so excited and can't wait to go! I'm sure we will have tons of pictures from our trip! Have a great week everyone and GO PANTHERS!!
3 comments:
He is so adorable. He's really going to hate you one day for videoing him while he's pooping and posting it on the blog. Ha!
Wow...he is doing wonderful with his motor skills!!!
You should be so proud of your nursing! Go mama go!!!!
I miss you bubba!!! Daddy will be home soon.
Post a Comment