Dear Daddy - when are you coming home? I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you soon. Thank you for taking us to the mountains this weekend. Mommy and I had the best time with you. I had the most fun when Mommy went tubing and I got to hang out with you by myself! Guess what? Its supposed to snow here tomorrow - I am hoping it snows a lot so I will get to stay home and goof off with Mommy all day long. It will be my first time in the snow so Mommy will take lots of pictures and send them to you. I can't wait to see you on Friday and play with you all weekend. Mommy is trying to teach me to clap - I am trying to have it all figured out by the time you get home but boy is it hard. Mommy says to tell you that she misses you a lot too. Don't work too hard :)I love you,
Owen
1 comment:
I miss you to!!!! And I love you alot. Take care of Mommy for me and give her a big hug and kiss from daddy. I will see you Friday.
Post a Comment