Happy Halloween! Owen had such a great night. He dressed up as Vanilla Ice Ice BABY and looked adorable. Andrew also "pimped" out his stroller - you know, pimp my ride? Well Owen's stroller had glow sticks all over it, tin foil "rims" and came fully equped with a "disco" ball. He was a
hit in the neighborhood. Owen's bottle was even in a brown paper bag :) He definitely had a great first Halloween! We tried to get a really good picture of him in the outfit but he was being fussy when it was time to go so we did the best we could. I have
never in my life seen a Halloween like this. I think we had several hundred kids come to our door. I love our neighborhood. We have such a great time with the neighbors and I know we picked the perfect place to live for us. It reminds me of the neighborhood that I grew up in but even better. I am so glad we are going to raise our family here. My favorite other costume of the night was our friend and neighbor Mike. He dressed up like Andrew, I almost peed my pants when he walked in the door. He had on a bathrobe and a name tag that said "IBM SAP Certified Andrew Dunlap" 
They all give Andrew a hard time since he has been on the bench for so long. I don't think he is ever going to hear the end of this.

They all give Andrew a hard time since he has been on the bench for so long. I don't think he is ever going to hear the end of this. What a great start to the weekend! Nana and Papa Dunlap were here the last couple of days and spoiled Owen rotten as usual. He loves when they come to visit!
Andrew is leaving us on Sunday - he is going to be on a project somewhere close to Chicago. I am sad to see him go but very happy that he is going to be working again and we can get into our regular routine! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!
2 comments:
That is just the funniest baby costume I've ever seen! The stroller sounds hilarious...
Baby Owen, you are SO gangsta! I love it!
Post a Comment