Sunday, November 9, 2008

Six Months Old!!







Owen turned 6 months old on Thursday - I really can't belive my baby is that big! We went over to Annie and Bradley's to celebrate with his best buddy Wyatt and we even had a cake for the boys. Look how big they are getting! They had a great time together and were even "wrestling" each other - it was really funny.





Andrew was out of town this week and I think we did ok without him. It was nice to have a few thing to do during the week. Shawn and Brittany spent the night on thier way home from Florida so Owen got to meet thier new puppy Shorty. They had fun playing together but I was so worried that Owen would try to eat him - he loves putting everything in his mouth!





Yesterday, we went to Greesnboro for the day to see our cousins that we haven't seen in so long. Jessica lives in Seattle and Molly and Kyla live in Colorado so it was great to see them. Unfortunately, I didn't take ANY pictures with them. I had my camera but I must have not gotten any of all of us. :( It was so nice to see them yesterday - it had been way too long. We also spent some of the day with Goggi and went out to see Anna and Cathie who were babysitting for cousin Zoe. Zoe is 3 months older than Owen but they are the same size, imagine that, I have a big kid!! Here is a picture of Owen, and Zoe.






Here are just a few other pictures from this week. The one of him sleeping is his new sleeping position. Its so funny - he puts his hiney up in the air and tucks his hands under his belly! There is also a video of a few things from this month. Baba - you love the "movies" of owen so this is for you!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!!! And HUGE!! What a happy, healthy baby. Wish we could see him more. Ruby could teach him how to walk.

Miss you guys!

Julia

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man. He looks a lot like his daddy. Kendall you are so lucky !!!!