Sunday, October 26, 2008

All About Owen

Owens new favorite toy is our remote control. He will go digging under the covers now because he knows that we hide it from him. He even threw himself over my legs the other day to lunge out for it. I went today to Babies R Us and found him his very own "remote" control that sings when you push the buttons. Its been a hit so far!!

Owen got all dressed up on Saturday for the Fall festival in our neighborhood - he looked just like a pumpkin! Sadly, the festival was canceled because of rain but we had to take some pictures because he just looked so cute. Mrs. Moffett (Aunt Sarah's Mom) made him this sweater and hat - it fits perfectly and is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!




Saturday was also a play date for Owen. His friend Wyatt came over while Annie (Wyatt's mom) and I carved pumpkins, the boys played on the floor. They had a blast. It was Annies first time carving a pumpkin and I think she did a great job (hers is the cat one!!) It looks better than mine!! We ate pumpkin bread and drank champagne and beer - HA what a combo! It was so much fun thought!
Saturday night, we had the Estridge's over for dinner. It was great to see them and see Katie's growing belly! She still looks really cute and only has a little bitty belly!! We can't wait for her baby boy to be born so Owen will have a playmate when we all get together!



Here are some other fun pictures from this week....Owen loves his stuffed monkey. Oh, also big new this week is that Owen is starting to scoot around on the floor. He hasn't managed to go forward yet but he can maneuver himself to move back a little. He gets so mad because he wants to crawl to whatever it is in front of him (especially if its the remote!!) I am afraid that we don't have too much longer until he is all over the place - AHHHHH!! Nana and Papa Dunlap are coming in town tomorrow. We can't wait to see them for a few days!!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He looks like he is ready to crawl....you are in so much trouble!!!

Jacob loves the remote too. We took the batteries out of one of our remotes in order for it to be "Jake's remote". We have to pretend to use it or he will just take the regular one.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, he is so cute!!! I love the pumpkin hat and sweater! Miss you guys!

Julia, Doug & Ruby

CeCe said...

I think Owen is about the cutest little fella I have ever seen and he does look like his Mamma in the blue hat !!!

CeCE