
We have had the most wonderful weekend! Andrew came home from his trip on Friday and I survived my first trip away from Owen. It was really nice to get a FULL night of sleep. Cici (my mom) came in town to babysit while I went to Nashville and Owen loved having her here. He did really well and I didn't even cry - I called a hundred times but that is to be expected! Yesterday, we went to a Fall Festival at an Apple Orchard and had the best time - we went on a hayride, got

to taste some apple cider and picked out some pumpkins. We tried to get some great pictures of Owen with the pumpkins but he was so enthralled with them that he hardly looked up! We think that Owen might enjoy the festival more next year when he can play with all the fun stuff they had. He loved the hayride thought! Last night we went to an outdoor concert in the park and it

was cold!! But, we had a great time with our friends. I just snuggled Owen in my lap so he was nice and warm. Owen has been a little grumpy this week but I realized its because he has a tooth coming in! I felt it on friday when he BIT my hand and there was something sharp in there! I know that is not fun for him but he is being really good about it. We also are DONE with the swaddle thank goodness. We have gone 5 nights now without it. He still wakes up a few times but we are making progress. He has learned to turn over and loves to sleep on his belly - its really cute because he sleeps just like I do. Saturday morning, I had to wake him up at TEN AM!!! I thought that was enough sleep for a little baby :)

Plus we had places to go! He is just like Andrew on that one :)
1 comment:
Um....can you teach my baby to sleep til 10 AM please????? He has been getting up at 4! The dreaded teething has begun....Jacob has 6 now (4 new ones within the last 3 weeks). How old is Owen now?? Already rolling over and teething? Wow time flies...
Post a Comment