
Andrew and I made it to our first NC State game of the season this past weekend. It was a night game so we decided not to take Owen and Cici babysat for him. Thankfully, he wasn't with us because it rained for most of the game and we all got pretty soaked!! Owen sure did have a good time with Cici at Goggi's house. His cousins Anna, Johnny and baby Zoe all came by to see him. I also got to see a few old friends - Katie, my friend from Sara Lee and I had lunch at our favorite
place - PF Changs and Milicent came by to see us. It was great for me to get to spend time with them as well. We are going to the game again this weekend (Homecoming) and taking Owen. This is a noon game so it will be a trial run to see how he does with all the people. Becca and Trent take Brayden to the games and she loves it so hopefully Owen will too. I am sure Becca and I will be walking around with the kids anyway! We'll be sure to take some pictures of Owen at his first ever football game. Not much else of excitement going on this week. Owen is going to try butternut squash tonight. So far, everything he eats, he LOVES! Oh, one oth
er thing from this week - we went to our friends Annie and Bradley's house for dinner last week and they have one of those jumpy things you hang in the doorway for Wyatt - we put Owen in it and he just had a blast! Thankfully Becca said we can borrow theirs because I don't think they sell them anymore - supposedly they are "dangerous" but we'll keep an eye on him in it. It was too much fun not to get one.
place - PF Changs and Milicent came by to see us. It was great for me to get to spend time with them as well. We are going to the game again this weekend (Homecoming) and taking Owen. This is a noon game so it will be a trial run to see how he does with all the people. Becca and Trent take Brayden to the games and she loves it so hopefully Owen will too. I am sure Becca and I will be walking around with the kids anyway! We'll be sure to take some pictures of Owen at his first ever football game. Not much else of excitement going on this week. Owen is going to try butternut squash tonight. So far, everything he eats, he LOVES! Oh, one oth
er thing from this week - we went to our friends Annie and Bradley's house for dinner last week and they have one of those jumpy things you hang in the doorway for Wyatt - we put Owen in it and he just had a blast! Thankfully Becca said we can borrow theirs because I don't think they sell them anymore - supposedly they are "dangerous" but we'll keep an eye on him in it. It was too much fun not to get one.
1 comment:
Girl...I thought we were babyproofed...but he finds something every single day! Yesterday he went around pulling up vent covers. I guess we'll have to bolt them down somehow. He has also been pulling up on the OVEN. He also tried to climb in the dishwasher....sheesh! Whatever you do...don't wish Owen would learn to crawl. Haha
Post a Comment