Nana and Papa Dunlap were here this weekend and Papa took TONS of pictures of Owen - here are just a few....
Owen has also started eating food! I have been making his baby food and tried peas and sweet potatoes so far. He loves both of them. Making the food is way easier than I thought so I am going to try and make all of it but we will see. Here is a picture of Owen eating his yummy peas - he looks like he has slime on his face!!Jennnifer had her baby on Thursday night. Her name is Meriweather Elaine Jaax. I still haven't seen pictures (they are supposed to be sending them today) but I have talked to Jen a few times and she and the baby are doing great! I can't wait to meet her! Meriweather was born at 5 pounds 15 oz and 20 inches long. So she is just a bitty thing. I bet she is so cute.
Andrew was gone this weekend for some training so it was really nice to have Nana and Papa here. I also had Adelie's going away party to attend which was a blast. I was out so late - I don't even know the last time I have done that. It was fun but I sure am tired today! Andrew is home again next week. I sure am getting spoiled with him here but I love it. I am really going to hate it when he has to start traveling again. Owen and I love him being here and don't want him to go
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment