Monday, September 1, 2008

The Final War of the Bellies and a Beach Trip

For those of you who saw our blog while I was pregnant, you will remember my brother Robert and I having the "Warof the Bellies"....well I decided that I am somewhat back to normal so we needed an after picture. I definitely beat his belly when I was VERY pregnant but for some reason, mine went away and his stayed.
We spent Labor Day weekend at the beach and all had a great time. We were at my Dad's house with April, David and thier kids and went over to Mom's to vist a few times. Now that I am thinking about it, I didn't even go on the beach! But it was nice to just have a relaxing weekend. I really wanted to get some pictures of Owen on the beach but last night it started raining when we were headed out there - next time we will definitely get some! My step mom and I went to the Outlet Mall on Sunday and I was able to buy some clothes - I am in desperate need because I am not quite back into all of my old ones so I needed a few things to wear to work!
Owen has done really well this week. He is growing like crazy and more and more fun to be around every day. His laugh is contageous and I just giggle every time I hear it. We go to the doctor next week for his 4 month check up and hopefully the go ahead for solid foods - my baby is ready to eat!!





2 comments:

Bret and Katie Estridge said...

The belly picture is too funny! We're glad you had fun at the beach! Owen is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Thanks for the comment on our site, I actually started a new one because that one wasn't working so well. Here's the link: http://rubyrubes.blogspot.com/
Owen is as cute as ever and you look amazing!! Hope to see you soon!

Julia