Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Day of Work




Well I made it through my first day back. It really wasn't bad at all. I actually had a great day and I am super busy so it kept my mind off of Owen at Daycare! I did go check on him at lunch to take him an extra bottle - I just wanted to say hi! We haven't taken very many pictures this week but my good friend Kristy was here on Sunday night so it was great to see her. She taught me how to use my sling with Owen - for some reason he only likes it when she holds him in it - he doesn't like it when I do it!!




This past weekend we were in Greensboro for David (April my step sisters husband's) birthday party - it was great to see everyone and celebrate his birthday with him.

Last night we had quite an adventure - our air conditoner is broken downstairs so Andrew and I had to sleep upstairs and then Owen woke up at both 2:30 and 5:30 in the morning. He is normally such a great sleeper. I think he knew I was going back to work today and decided to be a pistol! The teachers at Daycare say that he is great during the day and doesn't act up - I guess he just likes to act up for us - go figure - thats what kids do right?

Other news - I got all of my hair chopped off. I meant to take a picture to post but I haven't yet. It isn't too short -just right above my shoulders but I really like it and it is so much easier to fix. I can't just get up and go but it looks so much better than the mop I had going on! I will be sure to take a picture for next week. Also, my good friend Robin from high school had her baby. His name is Gavin Monroe Danowski - He is just adorable. I am so excited for them and Owen is even more excited that he will have someone to play with at our "girls" get togethers!

No comments: