Monday, July 14, 2008

Goggi's Grandchildren

Last week, we had a chance for all of Goggi's (my mom's mom) grandchildren and great grandchildren to get together - this doesn't happen often so we had to take a picture. Todd (Katie's husband) and Andrew are both missing - neither could be there that night. It was so much fun to see everyone and I got to spend the day on Wednesday with Katie who lives in FL and we don't get to see much.


I think Owen has learned to dance from his Baba and Uncle Robert - this is pretty similar to the moves I see the two of them make as they are attempting to dance - its so unfortunate becuase neither can dance AT ALL!!

I am enjoying my last two weeks home with my little boy. It has been so much fun and I am going to miss him like crazy when I have to go back to work.
Andrew is leaving in the morning to go to the All Stars baseball game at Yankee Stadium. He is so excited about it. I am sure he will have a blast!
Tomorrow Aunt Wendy, Nana, and Cousins Aliya, Elena and Natalie are all coming to spend the night. Wendy and I are going to take the big girls on a special day and Nana is going to babysit the babies! I can't wait to see everyone - I haven't seen Nataile since she was a few days old. We will be sure to take lots of pictures!!



No comments: