Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Baby




We finally captured Owen laughing on video. Hopefully this works to download a video to this site.

This week has been very tiring for all of us. But, I made it through my first week back to work. It went really well and I feel very good about my job and where I have Owen in daycare. I can watch him on the computer even. Its great! Last night we went to a concert in our neighborhood - it was so much fun and just made Andrew and I so glad that we live here. We laughed because it was definitely a grown up frat party where everyone has kids. There is one more in September so we will definitely go if we are in town. Tonight we are going over to a neighbors house for a cookout. Everyone around here is just so nice! Next week is Andrew's last week at home. He has been here practically all summer so I am VERY spoiled. I am not going to like it when he leaves again :(. I am so glad that he has been here this past week. It was a bigger transition than I anticipated going back to work and it was so nice to have him here to help out in the evenings. I know it will get easier, its just going to take some getting used to. I can't believe Owen is going to be 3 months old this week! Time sure does fly. He is so cute and we just love being with him. He makes both of us just laugh all the time. Andrew can't wait to teach him how to play sports! We play ball sometimes but its mostly Andrew and I pushing the ball back and forth! Can't start them too early, right? Here are some pictures from this week.


Here is my new haircut. Its not a great picture of Owen but we couldn't get him to look at the camera - he was way too fascinated with the celing fan!!

Andrew and Owen were lookin cool in their sunglasses!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He looks like he's wanting to sit up already! You are in trouble!

Brooke Hall said...

that is so sweet!!! he is growing up so fast! you are one HOTTTT mama!!! i can't wait to see him soon! LOVE YOU!

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

Nothing is any sweeter than baby sounds! Love your haircut!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to catch up on all your blogging! Welcome back to the working world! I am very proud of you! Love you all!