

I can't believe it's been almost 12 weeks and I have to go back to work next Tuesday. I am looking forward to it in some ways but I am very sad about leaving Owen. He has been going to school this week to get us both used to it. Yesterday, Andrew and I went to lunch and a movie so I wouldn't think about what he was doing the whole time. Today, I went and got a pedicure! I didn't want to take him next Tuesday for a full day and be worried about it all day at work so hopefully this will help some. He did really well yesterday and the teachers said he was good. I am hoping we have a repeat performance of that today!! I am just trying to enjoy my last week at home. I do think it will be nice to get back to work and to get all of us in a routine that we can stick to.

Andrew and I went on a double date with some friends of ours on Friday night to the Melting Pot so that was a great night out - Thanks Nana for babysitting!!
I'll do my best to keep updating this but I start work a week from today so it might not be quite as often as I have been!
1 comment:
Good luck heading back to work! I'm sure it will be much easier once you settle into a routine.
Post a Comment