Andrew and I took Owen to the NC State game this past weekend. Not only did we BEAT FL state, it was so much fun to take my big boy with us. Owen really enjoyed it! If you ask him his favorite part of the game he will tell you "it was when we won". Andrew had Owen on his shoulders and the crowd went wild! We have a video of it and I'll post if I can get it from Andrew's phone! Cousin Molly was in town from Colorado. It was so great to see her too. She mad us all "wolf ears" to wear to the game. Owen took them to show and tell today he like them so much!! Here is us trying to show O how to do the wolf sign :)
Pretty sure my 4 year old was looking at the cheerleaders. Pretty sure my Dad and Husband were showing him all the "stuff" to look at. Pretty sure none of it involved football.
Owen and Andrew! I was so proud of Owen, he made it all the way through the game and it wasn't over until 12:30!!
All of us going into the game! Do you see all of our headbands? Thanks cousin Molly!
No comments:
Post a Comment