I love fall festivals! We took the boys to the Ann Springs Greenway this past weekend for their fall festival. Everyone had a blast! Well except Andrew - see that red tractor he is riding? He decided to get into a trike race with our neighbor Mike. Lets just say that Flip Flops are not the best shoes to wear when peddling one of these - he ended up breaking his toe! I feel really bad for him but thankfully, its getting better

Max is such a ham! I couldn't help myself with the pumpkin pictures. The boys are so dang cute and whenever there are pumpkins, its always a photo op!
Max and Owen got to ride a horse - not a pony but a BIG ole HORSE! Max looks so tiny with this big helmet on. They loved it!
I am pretty sure about 1 second after this picture was taken they started throwing each other off of the thing they were sitting on :)







No comments:
Post a Comment