Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mountain Weekend with CeCe

The boys and I had such a great weekend in the mountains with CeCe.  We were supposed to go visit her this weekend at the beach because of a work event that I had but since that got canceled, we decided to take a trip to the mountains.  Saturday we surprised them with a visit to Tweetsie Railroad.  They both had the time of their lives!  So did we :)  It was a weekend none of us will ever forget!

 Max was drinking his hot chocolate waiting for teh train - too cute.
 It was a little loud.  He was scared as you can see in this picture but he definitely got over it quickly!
 Max and Owen with the Cowboy and Bandit from the "show".  We had to keep reminding them that it was all pretend.
 In front of the infamous train!!




 Who buys kids these things?  WE DO!!  They ended up being a HUGE mess and I threw them away.  Thankfully no one has asked for it again.  Whew that would have been tragic because I "saved" them for later



 Grandfather Mountain was another adventure!  The boys had a case of the sillies up there!  We made it safely across the bridge - even CeCe who was petrified of it.





No comments: