June was crazy fun for us (or me at least!!) I spend an ENTIRE weekend with Jennifer in Nashville. We decided months ago that we should go to the Kenny Chesney concert and decided that Nashville was the best place to be. I had never been and ended up having one of the best weekends ever. It just so happened that Tim McGraw was playing with Kenny - that was a side note for me but I had no idea how hot that man is and boy can they put on a show - seriously the best concert I have ever been to. I don't think Jennifer and I have spent a weekend together alone in years, maybe even decades so it was really nice to spend so much time with her!
See our boyfriend in the background? Ha ha ha!! The concert was at the football stadium - every seat in the house was filled - CRAZY how many people were there. We thought the concert started at 4:30 - well it did but the good stuff didn't start until 7:30 - so we sat and watched some good some bad music and drank a lot of beer - I am pretty sure that we spent more money on beer than we did our tickets.
Andrew and I also went to see Jimmy Buffet in Charlotte with our neighbors the Parhams - another great concert. We finally caved and got real seats (we usually just sit on the lawn) and I guess we are old now because the seats were so much better! I think we were center 20 rows back - I actually could see what Jimmy Buffet looks like!
I also got to have a fantastic night out with two of my BFF's from college - Becca and Tanya. Its funny how we ended up roomated and have stayed friends all these years. Becca just moved to Charlotte which is AMAZING!! and Tanya comes here a few times a year to see her family but it was nice for us to go out just girls. We had a great dinner at Halcyon (my favorite restaurant in CLT) and then had a wild night out in the Epicenter. We definetly didn't get too crazy but had a blast laughing and catching up! Can't wait to do it again ladies!


No comments:
Post a Comment