Friday, June 29, 2012

The rest of June

Ok so I am a major slacker - there is no excuse for not updating the blog! I guess I am really just doing this for my kids to have a record of thier childhood so late is better than never :)
 Bathtime fun in our house - its always crazy and half the water ends up on the floor but the boys have so much fun!  I did discover I can throw them in the shower and they love that too - They even help wash each other's hair - its so cute but I am sure when they are teenagers that the thought will make them cringe!
 Here is Owen with his BFF Meriwether Jaax.  Jen brought the kids up for a visit on the way to her parents house.  Owen was very dissapointed that they only stayed one night.  That was NOT enough time for him to spend with them! 
 Somehow, Max is fully potty trained (except for nightime).  I am not really sure how this happened or when it happened because I had nothing to do with it.  I am pretty sure that my daycare is the greatest place on Earth and Miss Kelly is my hero.  This is Max standing in his famous pose "nekked boy" as he calls it (but usually its without the underoos).  That child loves to be nekked!!  We are in trouble with him. 

No comments: