Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nothing like the Beach

We spent a long weekend at the beach after the 4th and had the best time!  The boys love going down there so much!  We missed CeCe (she was in Greensboro with the new baby) but had fun hanging out with Nana and Baba.  Nana has all her grandkids (SIX GRANDSONS NOW!  Nana!!) hanging on the wall in her beachouse in the same pose so we went out to the beach to try to get Max's photo - in the meantime, I got some great shots of the boys - I am having so much fun playing with my new lens!

 Boys will be boys - it always ends in wrestling - guess I need to get used to this
 No one told Max that sand tastes TERRIBLE!!
 Or that throwing sand might end up with getting LOTS of sand in your eyes!
 Who doesn't like to dance on the beach? 
 Here is the final product of Max's photo - so cute - I can't believe how big he is getting. 
 CeCe bought this chair for Owen when he was a baby - guess he has three others to share it with now.  Max loves sitting in the red chair.
 Sweet moment - my boys sharing with each other - doesn't happen often so I had to capture it.
 Fun in the water - both of them love the ocean so much
For some reason, my boys feel the need to pee everywhere.  Its like having dogs and wanting to mark thier territory - is this a boy thing or are mine weird?  I mean they pee all the time.  Sometimes its really embarrasing but I guess boys will be boys.

No comments: