Owen's cousin Zoe had her birthday party at the Children's Museum in Greensboro. I remember going there as a kid and having the best time - well they have re-vamped that place. It was amazing. The kids really had a great time. There is so much to do. I wish we had something like that close to our house- we would definitely be there ALL the time. I think we are going to have to go back for a visit next time we go.
Max drinking Sprite for the first time - we tried giving it to Carson and he spit it right out - it was too funny - wish I had my video camera on! Max on the other hand, LOVED it and drank the whole glass.
You can't really tell what they are doing, but here are my boys in the driver's seat of a poliece car. I figured this would be a funny picture to pull out later when one of them gets arrested in high school. Or maybe I will have perfect little angels and will never have to even use it!! I especially love the one below with Max driving the cop car.
This was the best red chair!! The kids look so tiny in it but seriously it was the biggest chair I have ever seen. I had to actually pick them up to get them up there.
Long day at the museum!! Somebody fell asleep on the way home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment