We really lucked out when we bought a house. We have ended up with so many neighbors that we love. For the last few years, we have taken a trip over MLK weekend to the mountains and rented a big house. This year we had the best time. Finally our boys are big enough to really enjoy it. They had a blast hanging out with all "the girls" as Owen calls them and had an even better time sledding.
Not sure what is going on here but it seems that Owen is not getting enough attention from the girls so he is showing off - doesn't seem to be working by the looks on thier faces!!
The house we stayed in was amazing. I am actually very jealous that I can't build a mountain house this wonderful. The kitchen was to die for and the huge windows overlooking the mountain were amazing.
Owen sledding at Beech Mountain. He was in heaven. We are so doing this every year - its FREE - who wouldn't want to go sledding for FREE!!
Family picture at lunch!! Pizza place across from the sledding.
I have been a slacker about psoting lately - trying to catch up with the last few weeks. Hopefully I can get a few up tonight!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment