Monday, February 20, 2012

CeCe's Beeeech

Owen Max and I spent a fantastic weekend with CeCe at "her" beach as the boys call it.  Max in his hilarious just learning to talk speak calls it "CeCe's Bch" and it sounds like a bad word.  Makes me laugh every time!  We picked the perfect weekend to go.  The weather was fantastic.  saturday we woke up and drove down to Cherry Grove to walk out on the pier and go to a fantastic park.  This was thier first time on a Pier (the Ocean Isle one was closed for the season but we will definitely be back this summer).   
 



 I remember being a kid and going to eat in Calabash.  The food was so good and the best part was going into the Nautical gift store after we ate to get fudge.  So, Mom and I decided to take the boys to eat fried seafood in Calabash and then headed over to the Nautical store.  Maybe not such a good idea to park on the OTHER side of where the fudge is.  lets just say we walked back to the car around the outside.  Thankfully I wasn't there alone or I probably would have had to sell my house to pay for all the things my kids broke!!

No comments: