Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catching up

We have had a great weekend. The weather has been beautiful so we spent lots of time at the park. Andrew and I took the boys to the neighborhood park yesterday and the boys and I went with Annie and her kids to Freedom Park today! I wish we would have had the camera today because Owen and Wyatt were so cute. They found this big tree with a hole in it and kept yelling in the hole - I am not sure what they were expecting to come out but it sure was funny. I tried to get a picture of the boys together and this was the best I could do....One of these days I will get a good one! Here is Max trying out the swing for the first time. He LOVED it. He is such a good boy!

I was making dinner the other night and heard this loud snoring sound from the living room. I go in there and find this.....Max ASLEEP on his boppy, sucking his thumb and snoring like his Daddy!! I laughed so hard.


This picture is from a few weeks ago but Vicki just sent it to me. My sweet grandmother Gaga Bain came in town and was able to meet all the great grandkids (Thats Carson in the picture with my kids). It was so wonderful to see her and I am so happy that my boys got to spend some time with her.
Other news this weekend - we are attempting to potty train. Yesterday either Andrew or I told Owen that he couldn't watch any more TV unless he went pee pee in the potty.....thinking that he would immediately go since TV is his absoult favorite thing in the world. Well think again my friends, him and I had a stand off all day today. Andrew unfortunately was not here as he went to the Panthers game so it was just me and the boy that didn't want to pee pee. I got extremely fed up around 3pm and we spent 2 hours on the front porch with just a tee shirt on. I brought the little potty out there and took all the toys away and it still didn't work - FINALLY we came inside and Owen peed on the potty BUT he really peed all over the rug - I don't care, at least he is trying. This potty training thing is NO FUN! Wish me luck...

No comments: