Its been a while since I posted! That is partly because Owen decided to throw my computer over his head off of the bed onto the floor and I thought it was broken but it miraculously came back to life THANK GOODNESS! We have been one busy family around here! I spent the last two weekends hanging out with my amazing friends.
The first weekend in October was Molly's wedding at the beach and I had a wonderful weekend with all my girls from high school. Then this past weekend, I went to Florida for Kristy's baby shower and got to spend the weekend with all the college girls. I feel so lucky to still have these groups of friends that are all still such a big part of my life.
The first weekend in October was Molly's wedding at the beach and I had a wonderful weekend with all my girls from high school. Then this past weekend, I went to Florida for Kristy's baby shower and got to spend the weekend with all the college girls. I feel so lucky to still have these groups of friends that are all still such a big part of my life. Andrew was sweet enough to stay home with the boys by himself both weekends and missed 2 NC State home games to spend time with the kids. Thank you Andrew, you are the best!

Max turned 6 months old October 1st. I just can't believe he is already 6 months old. He is such a cutie pie. He talks up a storm, we have no idea what he is saying but its so cute. He loves to eat and ate almost 2 whole avocados for dinner last night. Auntie Sarah made him this adorable hat he is wearing in the picture - her etsy site (AMAZING) is on the side bar, you should definitely check it out.
Owen is entering the terrible two's! He has a mind of his own and is very hard headed (wonder where he gets that from??) He has started pushing his limits with us and test out how far he can go and what he can get away with. We have started to potty train just a little but thats not going so well yet! (any tips would be greatly appreciated) Hopefully he will catch on soon. We are thinking this weekend of leaving his diaper off all weekend and see what happens.....I have a feeling Andrew and I will be cleaning the house all weekend. I am excited to have a weekend at home to relax and just spend time with my amazing family.
No comments:
Post a Comment