Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day!

I never believe its going to snow - they always say its coming and it never does. Well this time it did and big time. We got about 4-5 inches on Friday night! I keep wondering when this is going to happen on a work night so I don't have to go to work the next day - ha ha! Owen didn't go out and play in the snow - he doesn't have any of the clothes or shoes - plus we took him out last time and he didn't seem interested. So I took a picture of our house in the snow!
We had a really nice weekend - Andrew was home for longer than he usually is which was really nice. Owen and I both love having him around more. Saturday we went to Cameron Estridge's first birthday party - Owen made a bigger mess with the cupcake he was eating (maybe because I gave him a chocolate one) -we should have taken a picture - Andrew came in the room and wanted to know what I had done to our son - he had chocolate icing ALL over him! Owen loves Bret and Katie's dogs. Here is a picture of him trying to feed Ivy. Him and Ivy have been buds since he was a little bitty baby. Ivy loved to snuggle up with Owen when he was tiny - it was so cute!

Owen's latest trick is making the noise Dada makes. He knows ALL his animal sounds (including a sea lion) but when you ask him what Dada says, he burps. It is the funniest thing ever. I am going to have to get it on video. He apparently knows what babies say too because when I asked him he said "Waa Waa" and started rubbing his eyes. Oh little does he know that there will be so many "waa waa's" around this house very soon! Its amazing how much he is learning lately. His vocabulary is multiplying every day.

No comments: