This past weekend, I went to Miami for college girls weekend and had so much fun - I am so thankful that I could get away and see all my girlfriends. I even wore a bikini on the beach - I feel bad for whoever had to look at me out there :) Ha Ha! Andrew and Owen had a fun fun weekend here. Saturday they sent me this video.....
Andrew swears that he didn't teach Owen this - he says that he came in the bedroom and Owen was on the bed but I have my suspicions!! Guess I can't leave Owen in our room alone anymore. Owen and I have been so excited to have Andrew home more lately - its been so nice. He has been home every weekend since Christmas!
Lets see, what is going on with Owen - he is talking up a storm - he says so many words now. He can really tell you what he wants and he loves to whine when he doesn't get his way. This is driving me a little nuts but I am trying to ignore the whining so he won't keep it up. So far, its working pretty well. I got smacked in the mouth the other night with a sippy cup but thats been our only casualty so far! Owen loves to play with his plastic animals and calls them by the sound instead of the name of the animal - so the horse is Nay, the sheep is Baa - its realy cute.
Andrew turns the big 3-2 tomorrow! Happy Birthday to you! Owen and I miss you and hope you have a great day tomorrow! We are going on a date this weekend with the Estridges to the Melting Pot - Yum! I can't wait! Baba and Nana Bain are also coming in town this weekend - Owen is very excited to see them and get some rides on the red rug (Baba pulls him around on a red blanket).
#2 still doesn't have a name - we are trying to come up with something. There are a few I like but nothing is really standing out to me. I guess I have some time left to keep thinking - ahhhh - only 9 more weeks, I can't believe it. It will be here before we know it! We finally bought furniture and I ordered bedding that is backordered till the middle of February. Maybe we will paint the room once that comes in. Gosh the second baby is so different :) But he will be loved just the same!
I almost forgot...Robert and Sarah welcomed my precious nephew Carson into the world on December 26th - he is just a doll baby. AND Benjie and Crystal (Andrew's brother) had thier baby Brayden I think on Jan 22nd - 2 nephews in 2 months - whew! I love that my kids have so many cousins close to their age - its going to be so much fun! Owen loved meeting his baby cousin Carson - hopefully we will get to meet Brayden soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment