Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bathtime!

This picture is terrible quality but it was so cute I had to put it up here (I took it with my phone) - Owen and I take pictures as much as we can and send the cute ones to Andrew when he is traveling - I think this is my favorite ever!! Owen loves taking his bath. We brush teeth, wash hair and play with toys - he is finally letting me brush his teeth. He was having some nasty breath - it was making me gag so I had to keep trying till he let me in there with that toothbrush -now he likes it and asks for it THANK GOODNESS! Owen is talking up a storm. His favorite things to say are "eat eat", "read book" and "appa juus" I think Andrew and I are going to go crazy if we hear "read book" one more time! It actually is cute but he says it ALL the time. We started saying it back to him in funny voices and it makes him laugh so hard! He is getting such a personality! He gets very mad when he doesn't get his way (wonder where he gets this from?) We are working on this one.

We had a great weekend - Andrew was home with us again! Friday we got to go on a date (2 weekends in a row!!) and went to see Avatar - it was better than I expected and the special effects were great! It was a nice weekend again so we spent some time outside which was nice. Today I have been so lazy - I didn't change out of my PJ's all day!! Its nice to have lazy days every once in a while! Andrew is traveling for a few more weeks and then will be home with us until I have the baby and hopefully can stay for a few weeks after I have him! It will be so nice to have him around more. Especially for Owen - he loves having his Da here more!

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

I love that picture of Owen. Too cute!