Here is my sweet nephew Carson, isn't he adorable! I can't believe he is already 8 weeks old! Owen and I decided to make a last minute trip to Greensboro last Monday night and got to spend dinner with CeCe, Goggi, Sarah, Robert, Carson, MK and Zoe - it was so much fun! Owen and Zoe have such a great time together. They are only 3 months apart and just love being together!
Owen wanted to test out Carson's car seat. This was right after he flipped the whole thing over, good thing the baby wasn't in it. ohhh I am getting scared!
Snow boots, a diaper and a superman shirt....this is definitely a blackmail picture for later in life!
Here is me holding Carson - 6 weeks away from having another little one of my own! GOODNESS I can't believe it - the time has just flown! Luckily I haven't gotten so fat as I did last time. I don't think I could keep up with Owen if that were the case! WHEW!We had a great weekend - so great that I didn't even take pictures! Nana and Baba were here for the whole weekend and Owen LOVED hanging out with them. He loves his Nana - he woke up on Saturday morning looking for her :) They babysat on Friday night so Andrew and I could go out on a date - it was so nice to get out of the house with my husband. The rest of the weekend was so nice outside - we spent as much time as we could in the sunshine! Sunday we had a Bojangles picnic at the park by the lake and had the best time. Owen and I just love it when Andrew is home on the weekends! I am getting to the extremely tired and uncomfortable part of being pregnant but I only have a few weeks left. It's crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. I will be happy to have every day of the next 5 weeks so I can get everything ready (remind me I said this when I am a week over my due date:) Vicki helped me pick out curtains this weekend so we could make the girly yellow room more manly (navy helps!!) but we still have bedroom furninture in there and the crib is in a box downstairs! We'll get to it eventually. The new baby will sleep in the pack and play for a while anyway!
Owen cracked me up this morning - he tooted and started laughing and said "O O poot" and kept laughing - oh the things he picks up on! I surely didn't teach him that one! He finally knows his name isn't YaYa - I am kinda sad because it was so cute! My baby is growing up! Vicki tried to get him to pee on the potty this weekend. He sat there for a while and then peed on the floor in the bathroom while waiting for the tub to fill up. Hey, at least he sat on it- that is a step in the right direction! We'll get there - I can't rush anything right now because he has a BIG adjustment coming soon :)
1 comment:
So sweet! Owen is such a smart little boy! You look great Kendall and Carson is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment