Here is Owen and his "aunt daddy" as he calls her - couldn't quite get the Addie part and it was hilarious!
Kendall - 36 1/2 weeks pregnant, Milicent 33 weeks pregnant!
All the girls plus my little cheeseball! Owen and I spent the afternoon on Saturday with Aunt Sarah and Baby Carson (or Baby Cacas as Owen calls him :) - I got to snuggle with the baby and it was great! It made me even more excited to have my own VERY SOON! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. The boys played golf which Andrew was so excited about because he hadn't played since Labor Day last year. I am pretty sure they had more fun picking on each other than anything.
We have 3 weeks left until our new little baby is here (at least I hope we have that long) - I don't feel ready at all! Andrew is leaving tomorrow and will be back on the 18th so hopefully I don't go into labor while he is gone. At least he will be in Florida so he can get home quickly if he has to. Its only an hour flight thank goodness. Then he will be home for several weeks with us which Owen and I are very excited about! I'll keep everyone posted :)
1 comment:
Kendall, you look sooo good!! Definitely all baby!! Hope that baby comes exactly when you're ready.
Post a Comment