Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

I haven't posted in a while so I guess first off, we are having another BOY!! I am so excited because Owen is going to have so much fun having a little brother just 2 years younger than him - plus this gives me a reason to have 3 (Andrew is not on board with this just yet but I think I can work on him :) I don't think Owen gets that I am pregnant - he points to my belly and says baby and kisses my belly but I am not sure he knows whats coming!! We still have to come up wtih a name and are open to suggestions :) So far, we have nothing -we named Owen from a TV show we liked so who knows where this one will come from!!

Thanksgiving was at our house this year for the first time and I loved it! It was so nice to have everyone here. We missed seeing my Mom, her family and Andrew's family but Dad, Vicki, Dish, and the Lattigs celebrated with us. Owen went home with Nana and Baba on Friday and then spent a fun filled weekend with them and Uncle Johnny and Aunt Cathie. He had so much fun that he started saying "night night" about 6pm tonight so I put him to bed at 6:30 -he went RIGHT down. I guess they wore him out! Andrew and I spent the weekend in Savannah just relaxing. It was so nice to get away and we really appreciate everyone babysitting for us!!

Here is Owen after his weekend trip - he wanted to help me unpack his stuff :)
The Dunlap's on Thanksgiving

My beautiful table setting, thanks to my Mom :)

The Turkey!!

Owen being silly in Daddy's glasses.



No comments: