Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halfway There, Posing and BIG Hugs

So I guess this pregnancy is a little different than last time - Seriously this is the first picture I have taken since being pregnant. I actually do look pregnant in this picture but, I think I just look fat in person :) No one at work knows I am and they keep staring at my belly - Its hilarious to me! I am 1/2 way there! We have our ultrasound on Friday so as long as Andrew shows up, we are going to find out what it is. I am trying to find my 20 week picture from last time to compare...if I do I'll post it too :) Everything seems to be going well - the baby is moving around a lot - I have't really had time to worry about much with starting my new job and taking care of Owen so that has been kinda nice!! I am sure I am going to have my hands full with two of them running around - I am a little scared!!!
Here is Owen posing in his new shirt that Aunt Sarah made him!! I told him to pose for me and this is what I got - I was cracking up! Aunt Sarah is VERY talented and makes beautiful baby stuff - she is starting a website so as soon as that is up and running I will post it here so you all can see her adorable stuff!
My favorite thing Owen is doing now is giving BIG HUGS! Every time I change his clothes, he throws his arms around my neck and lays his sweet little head on my shoulder. I could stay like that forever, it really is the sweetest thing. I know it won't last forever so I am eating it up while I can! They said he has been really huggy at daycare too - maybe he knows that he has some competition on the way!

We spend last weekend in Greensboro for Sarah's baby shower. It was so much fun to see so many old friends and hang out with the family for the weekend! Andrew is finally coming home on Thursday (or so he says) and we are planning on heading to Raleigh for the NC State Clemson game this weekend and stay with the Skillman's - it has been MAY since we have seen them!! Way too long!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

you definitely look pregnant and NOT fat...you look great! I love that picture of the little guy...too cute!