Owen is seven months old today. I can't believe it. My little boy is getting so big. :( In the last month, he has started army crawling, eating more food and is just so much fun to be around! His little personality is really starting to show. Overall he is a really good baby. He has his moments but who doesnt!!! Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time because I know this all goes by so fast. I love this age, but I have loved every age with him. It just keeps getting better. I keep wondering if you get bored with the second child because you know how much fun it gets to be :) CeCe was here all week to play with him and he LOVED it! I loved it too because my mom ran all kinds of errands for me. I just gave her my credit card and a list of things to do and off she went. CeCe please come back soon, we miss you already and you only left this morning :) We were able to celebrate her birthday yesterday with her!! Happy Birthday Mom!!
Owen had a play date today with his friend Wyatt. They sure are getting big - Wyatt is definitely more mobile than Owen. Annie was chasing him all over the room. They are so cute together - the boys love getting together. We need to do it more often! Since the time changed, we haven't been able to walk. I know I can't wait for it to change back so we can start walking again!
Tonight we went to the neighborhood lighting of the tree and visit with Santa. The tree wasn't very impressive but we did see one of Owen's classmates from daycare Lucy and were able to hang out with her parents so that was really nice. It was fun getting to know some new friends! Owen was a doll baby with Santa. They were changing the film in the camera they had while Owen was on his lap so I got extra time to take pictures :) Owen had his Santa Suit on and just looked adorable, but when does he not, right :)
We took Owen's Christmas picture today. Andrew and I are going to have to decide which one we like the best - there are so many cute ones. So be on the lookout for a cutie pie picture of our baby in the mail! Our house is almost decorated for Christmas. We got a tree last weekend and its the biggest one we've ever had. I think its about 10 feet tall! Its so big that I didn't have enough decorations or lights for it :) We still have to decorate the outside of the house but the inside looks pretty good (thanks to CeCe!!) She fixed our dining room table and it looks so nice!!!
Andrew has two more weeks on his project and then he is home for a few weeks. Owen and I are very excited about that - we love it when he is here! I am just getting so excited about Christmas. I feel so blessed to have this wonderful little boy!!
1 comment:
he did so well with Santa!
Post a Comment