Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Off he goes!!!

Update: I took Owen to the doctor today because his breathing sounded awful and he has been coughing really bad. He apparently has bronccialitis. I have to keep an eye on him for the next few days and keep him out of school to try and get him better. Supposedly this is something common with infants and especially those that go to daycare...gotta love daycare, right? At least its helping to build his immune system. I worked from home today and will be doing the same tomorrow. I actually get a lot done when I am working here. I sit in my chair that I worked from home for the month I was on bedrest when I was pregnant and just work work work!! Since Owen is sick, he has been sleeping more than usual.

I have finally captured Owen "crawling" on video. Well its not full out crawling but its close enough :) As you can see in the video, he can now pull himself across the room and gets quite angry when he doesn't get there as fast as he would like. We are in trouble, big trouble..... But he is just so cute :) Finally I have the video downloaded - that only took me ALL day...

Last week Owen and I had a pizza party with the neighbors Brittany and Brianna. It was so much fun. We each got to make our own pizza and we had brownies too (YUM!!) The girls helped
me feed Owen and get him ready for bed - it was so fun to have them over and it gave me something to do at night - I get kinda bored here by myself sometimes.




I also had the most amazing weekend. Becca, my best friend from college and I had a girls only spa weekend. It was so nice to get away and spend time with her. We don't get enough girly time! My Dad called Andrew and told him that he spotted me "DOWNTOWN" (if you know my dad, you know the song) on the back of a Harley....yeah right but we did have a great time. Becca's husband asked before we went if we were meeting up with any "Guys" - we got a kick out of this because the only "guys" we know are married to our friends - oh how the times have changed :)

We decided to stay here this year for Thanskgiving. Our sweet neighbors are having us over for dinner and we are so excited. I can't wait for a long weekend of just being at home. For the first time, I am going to go shopping on the infamous "black friday". I have a few things to knock off my list so wish me luck!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow!! Crawling already!? Can't wait to see it!

Bret and Katie Estridge said...

Owen is moving! I can't believe how fast he is!! Scary to think about what he could get into but so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see it. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!