Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Sweet Boys

I went in the other room for a few minutes this morning and this is what I came back to - both of my boys SOUND asleep in the bed! Like father, like son - Owen sure doesn't like to wake up in the mornings - he is just like his Daddy...GRUMPY!!

This week has been great for us. It was Andrew's last week home. I am really sad because he has been home with us ALL summer and I hate that he has to leave this afternoon and from here on out, he will be traveling every week. Next week will be my first week working and having Owen by myself. I have had 3 weeks to get used to it so I think we will be just fine. I am going to start trying to walk every day after work - so far, I have only done it once but I am going to try and get us in that routine! I don't take Owen back to the doctor until 4 months so we tried to weight him on our scale to see how much he weighs - we think he is close to 14 pounds! He is growing so fast. He is just adorable though and we are enjoying every second with him.

This week was very exciting for me - Thanks to Weight Watchers and the Brittany Colman workout plan :) I am back to my pre pregnancy weight!! My body still isn't back to normal but at least my weight is. I am thinking it will take some time to get it all back, if it EVER happens :)

Cici is coming to visit today so we are very excited about that! She should be here any minute! We also found out this week that Adelie is moving to Chicago. We are very sad to have her leave us but very excited for her. Owen can't wait to go visit Aunt Addie in the big city!! We also heard that our friends Shawn and Brittany got engaged over the weekend - we are SO excited excited for them - Congrats you guys!


I love this picture of Owen - he sometimes likes the swing and this was one of those days that he loved it! He just plays and laughs and its so cute!






Here is a video from this week. Its not as cute as the first one but we'll keep trying :) He was cracking us up putting napkins in his mouth but its not as funny on the video as it was in person. He also LOVES taking a bath so we wanted to show that too - hope he doesn't hate us when he is a teenager for putting this on the internet! HA!!

No comments: