Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Camera - Can you tell we are bored?

We bought a great new camera so we can take fabulous pictures of our new little one when he arrives. So, to test it out, we tried taking pictures in our house - Andrew's not too bad of a photographer - he must have gotten that from his Dad! Nothing new is going on with us - I went to the doctor twice this week and the baby is still fine and my blood pressure is still up. I am on bed rest until the baby is born with no chance of getting off of it unfortunately. The doctor let me go get a massage so I went yesterday in hopes that it would put me into labor but no such luck! She told me to come back next week if it didn't work. Guess I'll keep trying that. We will keep you guys posted









No comments: