Monday, April 21, 2008
Cinco De Mayo Baby
We have an official induction date! If baby D decides not to come into this world in the next two weeks, I will be induced the night of May 5th and they will start the pitocin on the 6th! I went to the doctor today for monitoring and my blood pressure seems to be getting worse. It still isn't too bad but its definitely not getting better. I was also having some contractions while I was hooked up to the monitor today which is a good sign. They were a lot stronger than they were last week so hopefully that is a sign that things are moving in the right direction! I have another appointment on Thursday and then next Monday go in for a special ultra sound where they check the placenta and umbilical cord to make sure the baby is getting all the nutrients that he needs - if they see anything alarming during that ultrasound, it could move up the induction date. But if everything stays as it is now, we will be having our baby on the 6th - only 15 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment