This little booger is a mess. He gets into everything ALL the time. But he is so dang cute that you can't help but laugh!
Owen played soccer for the first time this year. Not sure he was all that interested he had more fun kicking the ball around by himself and running up and down the field. He had more fun just being a kid than playing a game :) Maybe we will try again next year.
We have a golf course and a little clubhouse in the neighborhood and they have started doing concerts once a month. We took the kids up there and they had a blast. They loved playing on the putting green and trying to throw balls into the holes. I think we have some future golfers on our hands. Andrew was so proud :)
Max is trouble. This really happened. He found a girlfriend, one that is 2 years older than him. That night he was in love. It was the cutest thing ever. They played together all night. I had to capture some of it and this picture just says it all. I mean her eyes are closed. I am pretty sure his blue eyes are going to break hearts one day.......
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment