Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Angry Bird Turns 4!!

Who doesn't want to turn 4 at a bouncy house?  Owen decided this year to have his party at the new jumpy place called Baxter's Bunch Playhouse.  I would highly recommend them for parties - they did EVERYTHING. It was so nice to just be able to come home after the party.  We have had all of his parties at home and its such a mess to clean up!   They were also lucky enough to have Miss Stephanie their old teacher as the person helping us today.   Here is Owen and Carter
 Riding down the big boy slide is SO much fun. Can you see how red his face is?  He was running for three hours straight.  Lets just say he went to bed early that night!
 My BFF Becca has MOVED to charlotte.  I couldn't be happier.  The last 12 years we have been 3 hours away.  To know that she is now 25 minutes its unbelievable!  Brayden and Aunt Becca even came to Owen's birthday party!  I love that our kids are going to get to know each other better!!  Love you all Jones family!!

 Wyatt also turned 4 on Owen's birthday.  They have been friends since the day they were born and I hope that they stay friends for thier whole life!!  Zoe in the middle is Owen's cousin - she is a few months older but they have SO much fun every time they play together!

 Goggi came to the party too!  Owen was so excited!

 The birthday boy with mommy and daddy! 

I can't believe my sweet boy is 4.  He has grown into such a little man.  He is so smart and picks up new things every day.  He is starting to spell workds and read very short words.  He also is working on his math skills and I am so impressed with what he can do.  I love you Owen more than you will ever know and you are the light in my life.  I don't remember what life was life without you and I feel so blessed that you are MY little boy.  I hope I will always be the best mommy that I can be for you.  Happy Birthday my little man.

No comments: